[Gambas-user] a novice question = advise on were to start?

mikeB mikeB at ...3673...
Sat Sep 23 22:19:31 CEST 2017

Thanks for your reply - since my post I've got MOST everything figured
out but of course is a large project so will require a LOT of hack'n
and testing. But have made a commitment to self to get this done ;-)
have a GREAT day,
mikeB