[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1179: Inherited properties whose name begins with underscore

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 23 12:37:32 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1179: Inherited properties whose name begins with underscore
Date : Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:33:35 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : mourad.reggadi at ...626..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1179&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Mourad REGGADI:

Thanks for your quick answer : I have a base class named "BpmnClass" in which i defined a property (read only) named "_DataPool". I have another class named "RuleClass" which inherits the first one. Everything is in the same project. When using "RuleClass" in a form, for example, or when using the "RuleClass" in another class (both located in the same project), i still can see the property "_DataPool" in "RuleClass". By the way, i defined a couple of functions using the underscore in the base class and they do not appear in derived classes in the same context. Is it possible to have the same logic concerning inherited properties, can you consider it as a possible improvement ? Many thanks for your great job.

Mourad REGGADI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.