[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1178: Editor crashes when using paste special ( paste as a comment)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 21 23:11:39 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1178: Editor crashes when using paste special ( paste as a comment)
Date : Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:08:28 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : postapase.libertad at ...3502..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1178&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Benoît MINISINI:

I can't reproduce it at the moment, so you have to give me more details : did you start Gambas before Mozilla, after? Before the copy? After? How did you copy the text to the clipboard from Mozilla exactly?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.