[Gambas-user] Process.Wait freeze

Ingo bm.530502 at ...626...
Thu Sep 21 21:53:23 CEST 2017

Am 21.09.2017 um 21:24 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> Can someone try to run this project (attached) to see, if I'm the only one
> who get the debug messages from empty strings?
>

> Jussi
>

> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>
> wrote:
>
>> I mean the debug information you asked
>> *'Uncomment the line #65 in the 'main/gbx/gbx_c_process.c' file
>> ("//#define DEBUG_ME")',*
>> did it gave you any clue what is going on in my end?
>> "\r\n" is expected in the test project. That is not the problem. Here they
>> are attached again.
>>

>> Jussi
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Benoît Minisini <
>> gambas at ...1...> wrote:

>>> I saw no problem with your project. Except that printing a new line on a
>>> terminal now sends a "\r\n" sequence by default.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Benoît Minisini

Hi Jussi,
thats really strange.
Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Sometimes only line 22 or line 40
and in some cases line 22, 40 and 20!?

Main.Main.22: sTest did not contain String 'test', instead: ''
Main.Main.40: sTest did not contain String 'test', instead: ''
Main.Main.22: sTest did not contain String 'test', instead: ''

Regards
Ingo