[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 10 22:14:32 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked
Date : Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:12:37 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : deliocf at ...626..., author.ilmi at ...626..., mckaygerhard at ...1963...., Karl.Reinl at ...2345..., tmorehen at ...3634..., fernandojosecabral at ...626..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1161&from=L21haW4-

Comment #42 by Fernando CABRAL:

That's part of the problem, Ahmad: we can't pin down what difference makes the difference!

I use four real machines. The directories I use are the same across them all. I use Dropbox to make this happen. So, I can jump from one machine to the next on and keep going back and forth. The IDE worked well in all of them. Then, one by one, the IDE stopped working. So I think something changed as I updated the operating system. But what?

But this is not all that mystifies me: using the same operating system and the same environment I still can use the IDE when I am using a virtual machine!
For instance, I can edit the source code from the virtual machine and compile it using the real machine (sharing the same files and directories (using virtual box sharing mechanism).

So, we still have a mystery to solve.