[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Sep 7 18:35:42 CEST 2017

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017, Fernando Cabral wrote:
> gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>:
>

> > Is it possible for you (or other people) to compare the list of your
> > environment variables between a real system (where the bug occurs) and a
> > virtual machine with the same system (where the bug does not occur)?
> >

> I am attaching two files with the variables used in the virtual and real
> environments. To me they look the same except for minor details that do not
> seem related to the issue.

Fernando, you should participate in this issue on the bug tracker, not on
the mailing list. None of your comments reached the person that reported
the bug, unless they are subscribed to the mailing list as well, and it's
hard for people who do use the bug tracker to address your comments.

Regards,
Tobi