[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Thu Sep 7 18:18:43 CEST 2017

> Comment #19 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:
>
> also please do not try in your distro of problem it's possible that the
> virtual machine can inherit the problem in different way..
> i mean try to install in another hardware away of the one with the
> problem, by example you can use for debian this repository
> https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3A
> mckaygerhard%3Agambas3&package=gambas3
>
> I did not get your point, McKay. if we know that it is running OK on the
virtual machine, but not on the bare metal machine, we know it can not be
an inheritance problem. Otherwise, it would not be running on the virtual
machine either...

Perhaps I have lost track of your reasoning.

- fernando

Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Facebook: f at ...3654...
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.