[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 7 16:54:52 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked
Date : Thu, 07 Sep 2017 14:50:34 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : deliocf at ...626..., author.ilmi at ...626..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1161&from=L21haW4-

Comment #17 by Delio CARVALHO:

OK. I've loaded and executed your Test-KeyPress project and it's textboxes are locked as in the IDE's code editor.

Now. I will mount a virtual machine with the same OS that I am using, install and test Gambas in it, and export the environment variables to compare.

ps... I wanna attach a screen capture of the test, but I don't know how to do this, here on "gambaswiki.org". Any help?

Delio CARVALHO changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.