[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 6 22:25:07 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked
Date : Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:50:08 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : deliocf at ...626..., author.ilmi at ...626..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1161&from=L21haW4-

Comment #13 by Delio CARVALHO:

I did a completely uninstall of Gambas3 IDE, its dependencies and components, after that, I've purged all its remaining files including ~/.config/gambas3/ directory. then, I reinstalled everything again. But the problem persists.

Today I'm going to uninstall Gambas3 and reinstall, but now, compiling it from the source code instead of installing from repository.

"By the way... Sorry for my english too!"