[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1161: Class Editor is Locked

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Tue Sep 5 14:55:47 CEST 2017

Benoît, I don't know which input method I am using and I don't know how to
find it.
Nevertheless, I know for sure it is the standard method for Linux Mint,
whichever it is.
I've never tinkered with it. Also, IDE used to work. All of sudden, it
stopped working.
I had changed nothing between the working stage and the non-working stage.
Besides, when I install the virtual machines, I use the default input
method (whichever it is).

Perhaps you can provide me with a command to find out what input method I
am using.
The nearest I got to it was by looking into the files at /etc/X11/xinit.
Basically, either they are empty or say "default".

Regards

- fernando

gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>:

> [...]

Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Facebook: f at ...3654...
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.