[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1136: ColorButton fails with error bad drawing under gtk2 and gtk3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 2 20:47:29 CEST 2017

Le 02/09/2017 à 20:09, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> Sorry, I realized after I uploaded the project that I uploaded a version
> using a customized DirView.  Is there any way to delete the gbTerm I
> published to the Software Farm?

Click on the "Remove" button. You can remove a project from the software
farm only if you have published it.

> My version of DirView has some new events and properties.  It is
> otherwise 100% compatible with the standard DirView.
>
> ShowFiles(boolean) True shows the files contained in the current folder.
> FoldersFirst(boolean) When files are shown, sort folders first
> RootName(string) Change name of root ie change "/" to "System"
>
> Event IconByType(sPath As String, iIconType As Integer)
> Raised after Icon event, sPath is the same as Icon's sPath, iIconType
> type of icon to supply 0=file, 1=closed folder, 2=open folder
>
> I'd be happy to contribute this component to Gambas.

If you put an exported DirView class in your project, it will
automatically inherits and override the gb.form DirView class. That way,
you can enhance the DirView and publish your project without having to
wait for your changes to be merged.

Benoît Minisini