[Gambas-user] New domain name for Gambas

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Fri Sep 1 23:02:47 CEST 2017

Am 01.09.2017 um 22:39 schrieb Benoît Minisini via Gambas-user:

> As gambas.{org,net,com...} are all unavailable, I'm thinking about
> buying g4mbas.org (or .net, .com...) as a new domain name for Gambas.
>
> Another solution would be buying gambashq.org or gambas-something.org...
> But I find g4mbas more funny.
>
> What do you think about that, people?

g4mbas is funny but cannot be found if searched for "Gambas" ...

Also be careful because domain grabbers like to grab domains and sell it
later for much more money.

So, if anybody has a good idea, I think it's better to send a mail
direct to Benoit and dont tell it in the mailinlist.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur