[Gambas-user] I am looking for Programmer GAMBAS For Software Adaptation

Cássio - CurriculumNaNet.com.br cassiomedeiros at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:53:56 CET 2017

Good night people! I'm from São José do Rio Preto - SP - Brazil, I have a lanhouse with 10 machines and we want to migrate to linux mint, searching the alternatives for control of lanhouse we discovered the site OpenASB (http://www.openasb.com/) manager of lan house, however the development has been discontinued and I do not find anyone in brazil who wants to create this function in the program:
Currently we use the monthly paid version of NexCafe the main function that we can not be without is to manage the pages that the user printed, when he clicks to print the program generates a pdf, counts the pages and presents the options of printing: black or colored with the values, he chooses the printing already knowing how much he will pay, then when he goes to pay in the box the system adds the pages with the time used automatically. for us this function is very useful, how can we proceed to the development of this function in OpenASB? How much would it be?

Thank you,

I used Google Translator :)

Obrigado,

Cássio Medeiros