[Gambas-user] The old archives are merged

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Oct 26 19:49:03 CEST 2017

Am 26.10.2017 um 19:01 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Apparently something weird happened during the merge. Just look at the
> october 2017 archive of the user mailing-list...

I did the merge again, with the same result. There is a strange hickup,
these messages are random from years like 2004, 2006 ... until today.

Mailman bin/arch seems not to find a place where to put these messages
and so inserts it at the end ...

I tried to reread the mbox file again, not other result.

There are about 70000 mails, in a quick overview, they seem to be ok, so
I hope we can live with this couple of errors.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur