[Gambas-user] Column View

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:19:54 CEST 2017

> Greetings,
> ListView/ ColumnView
> Is there anyone could point me in the right direction where
> I could read detailed info to find out about either masking
> a column "***" instead of the text(password) being exposed
> OR setting the color, of a particular column, to black so
> that the text can't be seen?

Well just store the value in a collection and display "***"

when you add the value to the Column view :
'on top of your form code

Private  $colMyPassWords as New Collection

MyColumnView.add(key, text,picturebox,etc
'Add this
colMyPasswords[key]=sPassword

MyColumnView[key][n] = "***"

So the paswords are stored for next use in the collection with the
same key as the columnView.

And the columnView just show what you want. All the needs of all the
developpers can't be added to each widget becaus we all have specific
needs.

Gambas standard widget are drawn to have the less properties as
possible but the most flexibilities to allow users to make them self
particularities.

Just imagine that ColumnView is done with GridView... so yes if you
want you can even change the color of the wanted cell :-). But I
prefers to not lost you already.

If you have questions don't take so many days to query them.

Regards,

Fabien Bodard

--
Fabien Bodard