[Gambas-user] New git support in the IDE

Thu Oct 12 22:02:04 CEST 2017

> > I agree, but I think some people may prefer the IDE interface if they
> > are not very easy with git.
> Ok, but then ... there are GUI interfaces for Git. Why not use them?

all the linux gui git interfaces are very uncomplete... the most important
step the push are missing in almost mayority of those gui interfaces

> There a newbie can do all.

Ok i not repeat that i wrote in the previous mail..

i was a newbie some time ago..

but using only cicks and guis's the only result its a windoze user.. uggg..

no men, command line and some ide features..
for the rest, newbies must READ! and PRACTICE!