[Gambas-user] New git support in the IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 11 23:56:23 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have just committed git support in 'master'.

The whole IDE version control management has been redesigned. Now
version control is managed through a sub-menu in the 'Project' menu, or
an equivalent menu button in the main toolbar.

Everything is done except conflict management. I must understand how it
works in git, and I'd like to have a file diff tool directly in the IDE,
but it's a big job.

Please report any problem or suggestion about it, especially in the git
part.

Like most of you, I am a git newbie, and this is very fresh code, so be
careful with your projects!

Enjoy.

--
Benoît Minisini