[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1196: Socket Lof returns 0 when data is available.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 5 14:55:05 CEST 2017

Le 05/10/2017 à 06:18, Tony Morehen a écrit :
> That fixes both polling and events.  Great work. and quite the turnaround!
>
> The change makes sense.  I read the original code as testing the actual,
> physical socket while the revised code effectively tests a virtual
> socket with responses buffered to the stream.

Please put your comment in the bugtracker.

> Unfortunately, the fix does not affect the no events problem I have in
> the serversocket class.  In the ClsServer.class of gbDummyImapServer,
> the Socket_Read event is only triggered when line 35, the
> Object.Attach() line is included.  Comment out that line and
> Socket_rRead is never called.

Logical, it's not the same problem. I have yet no idea why it does not
attach the socket internally as it should do.

--
Benoît Minisini