[Gambas-user] Marco?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Oct 3 10:10:49 CEST 2017

And also we have all our own life. For example i'm vinegrower and here
it's time to harvesting and i'm also i'm a distiller so then i'm
distilling.

Benoit is a devellopper / actor / singer / ...

And so on for the others developpers. For many of us gambas is only a
free time hobby and we need to eat too :-)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FabienBodard/posts/4TcHjvXNQsk

> but gambas team are very busy in the development and fixeds, specially
> benoit
>

> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

> gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>:
>
>> :)
>>
>> So the mailing list is still alive. It seemed so quiet.

Fabien Bodard