No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=3D/my/ld/dir:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This will add your path in front of the current one, pointing to i.e. gtk l=
ibs
In thecode you present here the current to other libraries is killed.

So add on the line at the end ':$LD_LIBRARY_PATH' (whitout quotes :) )

> You see I have to load the variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH when the user start
> a session, as this is ignored if the file is called from . sh
>=20
> Doriano kindly indicated that this was due to the following:
>=20

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--=20