No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

>=20
> The start of the thread, posted by user "Dima", where I replied is=20
> (citation):
> > I want to run my gambas2-application from USB-FLASH-DISK on the
> > > computers, that do not have gambas2 installed.
> > >=20
> followed by a numbered list of other questions. I replied to a few. The=20
> most important was about the Data event.
>=20
> Then someone else, Faysal Banna, asked about "what I replied to Dima",=20
> without specifying more. I assumed he was talking about usb flash disk,=20

You see here is the mistake by Doriano

> because the other argument is already explained in the docs. Banna=20
> replied "no no, it was about editing cells". But what he really wrote is=
=20
> (citation):
>=20
> > no no sir
> >=20=20=20
> Now, for my poor english, I suppose the adjective "besides" acts as a=20
> junction between two predicates. So he wanted to know about gridview,=20
> and *besides*, something about editing of cells. Is it clear to you? For=
=20
> me, just not enough... :-)

I can only say the both predicates are about the gridview.
The first is just an answer and after the beside is a new request IMHO.

>=20
> I did the best I could do about the Data event: I posted the good source=
=20
> provided by another user on the same thread. And I simply ignored the=20
> phrase following that "besides".
>=20
> I write this full explanation (sorry) because I feel a little flamed. If=
=20
> you can, and if you want, go to see the whole thread on gambas-user.=20
In the Netherlands 'flame' has a little negative status.=20
I do not want flame you Doriano. I suppose because English is not you
native language you feel so. I understand, its not the case.
If someone is then it could be Faysal.
Sorry Faysal but that was also not my intention at that moment.
I just wanted to attent you about the wrong subject at that place=20
in the thread. You only didn't see it.
=20=20
> It started with a "set of question", and just now Benoit is replying "you=
=20
> should have been make a thread for each question" to the poster. Then=20
> someone else (Banna) wrote something not clear to me, and even changed=20
> topic.=20
This change is a (rude) way of hijack.
> Lastly, you teach to me that I am hijacking! :-)=20
no no no, you did not hijack. :)

> Better for me to take some course about computers...=20
You can teach me I suppose.

> I like them but I don't understand  them;=20
After 25 years working with those boxes I don't understand them too.

> and while I'm at it, an english course too... :-)=20
That I should do also but at my age it is not easy.

>=20
> Regards,
> Doriano
>=20

So This was a very long reply from me. Had some mixed feelings
during typing and my excuse if I hurt someone. That was not the
intention. just pointing the misunderstanding about the specific
subject in place at moment of reply to.=20
Now I go read the remaining.
Happy programming.

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--=20

111.111111 x 111.111111 =3D 12345.678987654321

P.S.
Faysal, Does the IDE use the gridview in a little or some way as you want.
Then the gambas source code of the IDE is a realy good example.
Look special for form and class for properties.=20
Just masterly construction/code. At least some idea should come in mind.