No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

FUNCTION Create ( Table AS String ) AS Result

postgres.

I've a valid connection object, if I inspect it it gives  sees I've got 321=
=20
tables in my connection  as (.connectiontables)

However, these are scattered across 25 Schema's.

This dosn't work:

newPicture =3D conn.Create("contacts.images")
where this is schema (contacts) and tablename(images).

This function doesn't seem to be able to cope with this way of describing a=
=20
table.

But this does if I create the table in the public schema:

 Dim newPicture As result
 newPicture =3D conn.Create("temp_images")

and I can write an image direct to the newPicture result and do a
newPicture.Update() and it saves it to the database.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong.

Regards

Richard