No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

related and the major difference is USB or PS2.
Second if the keyboard is the same you can have diffent kmaps in
the xkeyboard settings.

Second it is importand to know what the programm is suppose to do.
If it copies files from one to other place and do not ask user=20
keyboard input then the reason is differnt then when it is a=20
text edit program.

Once a guy did ask me why his car (opel) was making a peep sound.
I could only say my car (opel same model/year/version) did not do it.
After asking _WHEN_ makes that sound he told it was when he did
going to left or right and the car is the same as yours for 100%.
Well after going to his home, a 8 hours travel, and see his car it was very=
 clear.=20
His car was not the same anymore as mine, the tires where replaced=20
be wider ones and when turning left or right those touched the cover.
After paying me the travel expence I could go home :)

Now you can understand that nobody can give you the 100% solution
with the only 1 given error message.

> Please tell me the solution immediately...
I do assume you mean for "solution"->"some hint to look for" and
for "immediately"->"as soon as posible"=20

It sound now more as a command as it is written and that is what the
viewers see as first thing. They think in mind "bey bey, do it yourself".

English is for me not the native language, same as it is not for you
when you are from indonesia.

The best tip I can give to get good result is the one I have given on top.
(Is is also a good test case to make sure your program _is_ tranferable=20
to other computers before a mass deploy to others.)

The best situation would be your package could do this job from source.
Not imposible, virtualbox does it for one of the drivers but ATM out
of scope for Gambas.

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--=20