No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

The solution was write the table first and change the field type.

For the last line I would say it try to create the index "glcoa_sort" ON gl=
coa
and that the table glcoa does not exist.=20

suggest:
a)

=A0 =A0 .Fields.Add("status", gb.String, 1)
=A0 =A0 .PrimaryKey =3D ["account"]
    .Update              '<-- this should write the table before tha add in=
dexes
    .Indexes.Add("glcoa_account", "account", TRUE)
=A0 =A0 .Indexes.Add("glcoa_sort", "glsort", TRUE)
=A0 =A0 .Update
=A0 =A0END WITH

or
b)

    .Fields.Add("status", gb.String, 1)
    .PrimaryKey =3D ["account"]
    .Update
   END WITH

' here the table must have been written by the .update and the END WIDTH

' maybe you must reopen the table again here

=A0  WITH hTable
    .Indexes.Add("glcoa_account", "account", TRUE)
    .Indexes.Add("glcoa_sort", "glsort", TRUE)
    .Update              '<-- this should write the table before tha add in=
des
   END WITH

It looks stupid but it is the best idea I have ATM.

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--=20