No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

----------------------

To get a snapshot of the 2.x development version, do:

$ mkdir 2.0
$ svn checkout=20
https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/branches/2.0
$ cd 2.0
$ ./reconf-all

Do not forget to install automake and autoconf, otherwise the ./reconf-all=
=20
script will not work.=20

The svn version is the current version Benoit is working on. It adds fixes
or changes day by day and then it will become probably 2.9.1.

After ./reconf-all, then you have to run ./configure, make and make install.
If you want to use this version, uninstall previous Gambas.

Bye,

Stefano