No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

> > The program stopped at Windo.move and Raise an error (Got Signal 11?).
> > Is there any change for this command or this is a gambas bug?
> > The Last version I use 1.9.32 (Quantum leap, eh). Currently I will try =
> > use 1.9.41 (Least version I can download),may be I can report it if I
> > have some time.
> Please upgrade to the newer release possible, and tell me if you have the
> problem yet.
> --
> Benoit Minisini
I already try 1.9.41 version, the error that raise is different, it mention=
=20
about can not load TimeBox class.Because I not use any class at gb.form=20
component, I disable it.But when I forgot to disable gb.form.mdi gambas loc=
k=20
up. After I kill it and restart again, I disable gb.form.mdi component and =
no=20
error happen.
Because I am curious about it, I try to enable gb.form again and I try to r=
un=20
my program again, and still no error happen.
After the error disappear, I try to back to 1.9.44 version that previously=
=20
report an error.And magically the error gone.I don't know what happen, may =
be=20
because of the "quantum-leap" version change. Just for your information.

Another minor problem that I have:
I try to delete one of my tab on the TabStrip, but because there are still=
=20
many control on it I must delete it first.But I failed to delete with this=
=20
code:

DIM child AS Object
FOR EACH child ON tab.Children
	child.delete
NEXT

Currently I must reparent the children to tab.parent before I successfully=
=20
delete it.The control in my tab is Panel, Button and Tableview.

Regards,

L.Jumadi