No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

able to figure out how to go through the whole tree of the=20
document, adding or changing nodes and setting attributes as=20
necessary.  But you would need to know what's legal in the SVG=20
format to do this.

And in gb.qt, in theory, loading an SVG into a Drawing object and=20
drawing to it should be just the same as drawing to a=20
DrawingArea object.  In practice, I tried 3 or 4 SVG's scattered=20
around my hard drive and Qt couldn't parse any of them.  They=20
appeared to have trouble with sodipodi:* tags that I assume were=20
added by Inkscape.  But even Inkscape gave me some file not=20
found problems with a couple of them.

I think support for SVG in all software is going to be sketchy=20
for another year or two yet, but Firefox 1.5's built-in support=20
should help push its acceptance.

Rob