No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

ery slow.
I missed as I see now the XmlReaderNodeType.EndElement detection. :(

Stupid from me, I assumme the .Element as standalone object with attributes=
=20
and new elements or text nodes inside.
I did try to use a sub for the node to show the attributes and when there w=
here
Elements I called start of the show again.
As far I now this worked in the VB version I made over 2 year back at my wo=
rk.
I can't see it any more, the company has gone 'Blowing in the wind' :(

Thanks to your code it worked with the 38 channels now in no time.
However I found a few problems to.

For your code:
          CASE  XmlReaderNodeType.EndElement
            IF  bValueOk THEN
'                PRINT Right(RTrim(sValue),2)
                PRINT sElement & "=3D" & RTrim(sValue) ' gives the extra '=
=3D' tokens

Using the kde file ark_pert.rc this results to:

kpartgui : name -> ark_kparts
           version -> 8
        Action : =3Dname -> select_all  <------------ ?? =3D ??
                 icon -> ark_selectall
        Menu : name -> file
            text=3D&File
            Action : =3Dname -> file_save_as
        Menu : name -> edit

Note to see also.=20
<ActionProperties> is _not_ as element shown but the content is
<MenuBar> element is _not_ shown, same reason as above.
And there are equals tokens that should not be there,
they are by multiple attributes in the tag.

from:
<kpartgui name=3D"ark_kparts" version=3D"8">
<ActionProperties>
    <Action name=3D"select_all" icon=3D"ark_selectall"/>
</ActionProperties>
<MenuBar>
 <Menu name=3D"file"><text>&File</text>
    <Action name=3D"file_save_as"/>
 </Menu>
 <Menu name=3D"edit"><text>&Edit</text>

I miss simple the correct documentation how Daniels version works.
I have been on http://xmlsoft.org for information but I can't get it.
After 3 hours playing with it I give up to use XML :(
I have to rebuild the winbox running up to manage the xml files on my linux=
 box.=20
The domxml (used by VB) is simple the better one, for me.
Will be next year, I must start to prepare my trip.

=20
Ron