No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

ned=20
a lot.Where I thought before only a real USER can produce that, now I can=20
also.

This occupation I took, after reading an article some times ago, about Linu=
x=20
and the problem to use Linux as 'Desktop  for NORMAL users'.

The conclustion was something like that:=20
'Linux developers has only other Linux developers as clients. And the=20
information interchange via internet was from developer to developer.
They speak one language, they think in the same way.'

But nomal users do not so, he has not contact via internet to the developer=
,=20
and he don't think like a developer, and if he explaine his problem he says=
=20
things a developer don't understand (last happend for me last frieday).

And I think also gambas user are not developeres even if they develop, and=
=20
looking further, if gambas is going to become the 'VB from Linux', gambas=20
users will become more and more 'normal users'.

So pardon me for reported 'bugs'. But be shure if I find I will carry them =
to=20
you.

My next thing is to have a look to the gambas help, where I know that there=
 is=20
a lot of work. I will do it by writing projects without the IDE or by not=20
using the possibilitys proposed.

You will see !

Amicalement
Charlie