No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

Process.Send has been removed.
'Write' event Process has been replaced by 'Read' event Process, and do not take any argument anymore. Use READ, LINE INPUT or INPUT instead. The 'Error' event did not change.
But in movieplayer example, the Process.send(" ") is still being used and works fine.

The write event has been replaced by Read event withour argument. Could anyone tell me how can we get the information? Before, we use Process_Write(sData as string), so that we can use sData to do whatever we want. Without sData, how can we get data from running process? I try READ and Line Input and did not get anything in return.

Thanks in advance for help.

Regards,

Edward

---------------------------------

--0-1091504147-1068204604=:741

<P>From changeLog I found that:</P>
<LI>Process.Send has been removed.
<LI>'Write' event Process has been replaced by 'Read' event Process, and do not take any argument anymore. Use READ, LINE INPUT or INPUT instead. The 'Error' event did not change. </LI>
<P>But in movieplayer example, the Process.send(" ") is still being used and works fine.</P>
<P>The write event has been replaced by Read event withour argument. Could anyone tell me how can we get the information? Before, we use Process_Write(sData as string), so that we can use sData to do whatever we want. Without sData, how can we get data from running process? I try READ and Line Input and did not get anything in return.</P>
<P>Thanks in advance for help.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Regards,</P>
--0-1091504147-1068204604=:741--