No subject

Thu Oct 26 19:20:09 CEST 2017

linking errors.  Redhat 9.0 does work *BUT* you must upgrade your Qt
library from rawhide
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/redhat/rawhide/ before
compiling.

Updating from rawhide can be a pain.  The way I did it was to install
the apt-get port from freshrpms.net.  I then updated my
/etc/apt/sources.list file.  I commented out the updates from
ayo.freshrpms.net:

#rpm http://ayo.freshrpms.net redhat/9/i386 os updates freshrpms
#rpm-src http://ayo.freshrpms.net redhat/9/i386 os updates freshrpms

and added an approriate rawhide apt repository:

rpm ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/apt redhat/rawhide/en/i386/redhat os
rpm-src ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/apt redhat/rawhide/en/i386/redhat
os

That is not three lines, but two.  The last line is long and wrapped.

Then issue the command apt-get install qt

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 12:21, Carlos Wagner wrote:
> Dear Beno=EEt:
>=20
> Gambas is a great idea. I am trying to install and I get this error messa=
ge
> :
>=20
> c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../.. -I/usr/lib/qt3/include/
> -I../../../src/share -pipe -Wall -fno-exceptions -g -O0 -c main.cpp    -f=
PIC