[Gambas-user] How to package Gambas for Debian/Ubuntu?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:47:12 CET 2017

umm dio you means "create a repo with my own made packages"

1) for make the packages, there's a easy way, download the sources (dsc
file ) from the ppa snapshot, decompress with dpkg-source -x
gambas_123412.dsc get in directory and run dpkg-buildpackage
note: if you need your own update, i send a better way later in gambas
wiki..
2) once ready the amount of packages, put those in a weserver exposed
directory named gambas3 adn runs inside that directory :
dpkg-scanpackages -m gambas3 /dev/null > Packages
then in sources list can get it with "deb http://serverip/gambas3 ./"

NOTE this its a very short way and ugly way .. for better i can made a
personal made for you

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com