[Gambas-user] how to avoid second instance in hole project

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:52:23 CET 2017

umm i think before using that "create static" but the gambas documentation
i cannot understand (and a wiki realted issue hjappened before when i
touch...)

create static make this safe in the cgi behavior, respect the desktop
behaviour

but i want to see how do you do this tobias! if you can, please iluminate
me with that "cms", or do are taking about the gambasforge ?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com