[Gambas-user] how to avoid second instance in hole project

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:09:52 CET 2017

hi tobias, its safe to use module in loading of config files?

i mean, i not have the practice or skills but i propose made a mini
framework to speed up the developming in my job..

we need a common and consistent code and i try to made a common lib/module
that init the db using config file detected

this logic must be same/work for both web/xcgi or desktop gambas

it's there safe to use module in this case? as i ask, was thinking on
detect instanciation of!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com