[Gambas-user] RpcClient - class EvalReply (sCad As String)

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:17:24 CET 2017

RpcClient.EvalReply ( sCad As String ) As Variant :

EvalReply simply returns the data portion of a XML-RPC response. This data could be of the type integer, float, string, boolean,
array, structure, etc.

If you look at the example of a typical XML-RPC response at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML-RPC#Examples , you see that the
response body has a value that is of type string which is equal to "South Dakota".

EvalReply would return "South Dakota".

--
Lee