[Gambas-user] wiki sintax "code gambas" highliter

Mon May 29 17:31:51 CEST 2017

i search the [GB.EVAL.HIGHLIGHT]
<https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/8037/> svn code and seems are only 3
: gambas, sql and css? or how can i see that?

something can iluminate me? and i documented in the wiki

due seems are missing the highlighter code for wiki sintax! in the wiki
docs!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com