[Gambas-user] odbc a way to know if a sql DDL was susessfully or not?

Mon May 29 15:54:12 CEST 2017

>> PICCORO, the usual way to know if a sql statement succeeded or not is by
>> checking the sqlcode.
>> Negative sqlcodes indicate a problem.
>> Odbc should support returning sqlcodes to the caller.
>> Can you check if you have any sqlcodes returned to you in the results?

the code return as -1 meas TRUE in gambas, and where when false? i found
that behaviour:
1) if the sql was correct, returns "-1" that in gambas means TRUE (very
confusin respect odbc)
2) if the sql are bad or invalid, retun a null object so there's no "-1" or
whatever possible check!!!
3) if the sql are correct but the resuilt are not expected (i mean there's
no rows in table) returns "-1" too, that's the problem

​