[Gambas-user] when i used collections on my code, gambas get hangs!

Thu May 25 21:56:14 CEST 2017

as code i send, only contanis two connection objects, one for odbc and
other for sqlite

but i cannot see or debug it, due the interface does not show nothing ...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com