[Gambas-user] when i used collections on my code, gambas get hangs!

Unaise EK unaiseek at ...626...
Thu May 25 12:10:05 CEST 2017

Sir one more help,

Public Sub Save_button_Click()
Dim InsertDb As String
'Dim Dx As Date
'Format(Dx, "dd/mm/yyyy")
InsertDb = "INSERT INTO name_tbl (adm, name, place, date_ad) VALUES ('" &
(TextBox1.Text) & "','" & (TextBox2.Text) & "', '" & (TextBox3.Text) & "',
'" & DateBox1.Value & "' )"
MODMain.MyConn.Exec(InsertDb)
message("Data saved")
clear1