[Gambas-user] ​ Re: Keyboard locked -- insisting one more time

Wed May 24 23:54:08 CEST 2017

Do you have ~/.xinputrc ?
I think you can just change "run_im xim" to "run_im scim", or create the
file with latter line, if it doesn't exist. Then you need to log out and
log in.
I suggest to try this with virtual machine first or with different user. So
that it is easy to change things back, if something goes wrong.

Jussi