[Gambas-user] odbc a way to know if a sql DDL was susessfully or not?

Wed May 24 19:33:40 CEST 2017

umm any idea : how can i know if using odbc a DDL like CREATE or DROP TABLE
was executed correctly without error , BUT using the result object and not
a try/catch block!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com