[Gambas-user] ​ Re: Keyboard locked -- insisting one more time

Fernando Cabral fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Wed May 24 18:13:44 CEST 2017

Glaucio wrote:
>I don't know, but, since it works in other systems than Xubuntu/Mint, I
>guess that may be some environment variable missing.

Could be an environment variable issue. But which variable? As far as I
know, I did not change anything. So, if anything changed, it was changed
stealthily by an unknown program.

>With Benoit's script, for example, the TextEditor didn't worked here, but
>the same component did work just fine running in Gambas' design time
>test. Again, the difference, I guess, is pretty much just the execution
>environment, or not?

Only worked here on the virtual machine; not on the real machine.

> I don't know, but, since it works in other systems than Xubuntu/Mint, I
> guess that may be some environment variable missing.
>
> With Benoit's script, for exemple, the TextEditor didin't worked here, but
> the same component did worked just fine running in Gambas' design time
> test. Again, the difference, I guess, is pretty much just the execution
> environment, or not?
>

> ---
>
> Gláucio de Araujo
>
> Mail : glaucio.de.araujo at ...626...
> TIM  : (11) 95900-7801 (WhatsApp / Telegram)

> > Le 24/05/2017 à 08:44, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> > > We need to wait for Benoit as it's a misstake on the rev 8132.
> > >

> > I'm not sure it's a mistake in rev 8132. Fernando must check with an
> > older revision to see if the problem comes from it.
> >
> > Moreover, Glaucio says he has the problem with an older version of
> > Gambas, so...
> >
> > I think it's a problem related to QT and the Xim input method. So I
> > suggest people to change their input method to see if something changes.
> >
> > --
> > Benoît Minisini

Fernando Cabral
Blogue: http://fernandocabral.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/fjcabral
e-mail: fernandojosecabral at ...626...
Facebook: f at ...3654...
Telegram: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Wickr ID: fernandocabral
WhatsApp: +55 (37) 99988-8868
Skype:  fernandojosecabral
Telefone fixo: +55 (37) 3521-2183
Telefone celular: +55 (37) 99988-8868

Enquanto houver no mundo uma só pessoa sem casa ou sem alimentos,
nenhum político ou cientista poderá se gabar de nada.