[Gambas-user] odbc dsn-less support or "connection strings" and documentation status?

Tue May 23 19:59:09 CEST 2017

hi Ml/zxMarce this feature are available officially in the normal 3.9.X
release and up? i use the svn and i dont know if !

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com