[Gambas-user] odbc dsn-less support or "connection strings" and documentation status?

Tue May 23 19:01:44 CEST 2017

well in my svn version of 3.9 are working.. but i dont know if are
available in 3.9.0 officially

also noted that code must configure only host and type, if any other are
configured connection will fail

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com