[Gambas-user] can a result database object be copy to other database (of different type)

Tue May 23 07:18:33 CEST 2017

hi again tobias.. only a informative mail: the tools that refers your first
links all does not usefully, due

with huge data no one its working!.. all the solutions are script based
over a mysql dump so all are a disc I/O operation when are using...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com