[Gambas-user] can a result database object be copy to other database (of different type)

Mon May 22 19:26:36 CEST 2017

umm usefully, but the source its odbc.. was my faul...

in any case, there's posible to cpy between results object of differents
connections? that the right quiestion!

the case its important to make a special daemon for webservices..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com