[Gambas-user] result from select can be movefirts from ODBC?

Sun May 21 17:41:42 CEST 2017

now after some messaged between fabian and me, i continue in the list the
problemm

thanks fabian.. do you see that moveto do not permit due the grid does not
fill in order.. so when the data event are raised the index are not
secuencial so a "foward only" problem happened....

and now u count and then send again the select:

  $Result = db.Exec("select count(*) irows from sys_productos")
  $iCount = $Result!irows

  $Result = db.Exec("select * from sys_productos") <- in sybase odbc seems
this does not work afete a count using select

seems there's a problem in odbc, this was i do in firts, but does not work,
maybe i do in bad way..

due right now i not have the odbc environment.. i'll test monday and post
feedback here.. but seems the odbc module in gambas has a problem in this
way, due does not permit make that.. or at least does not permit retrieve
the results after made a select count

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com