[Gambas-user] How to use gb.map ".AddPolyLine( )" method ?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue May 16 22:34:30 CEST 2017

This is done in the last revision. So you can use the polyline to draw
endless line worms and change the line thinkness.

map["MyShapeLayer"][MyObject].LineWidth

Or for all layer objects (default Value =2):

Map["MyShapeLayer"].LineWidth

--
Fabien Bodard