[Gambas-user] Serial I/O with byte data

ML d4t4full at ...626...
Mon May 15 17:27:33 CEST 2017

Alex,

Without knowing the protocol/device you're communicating with, I don't
think anyone will be able to give substantial help.
But, after years of interfacing very diverse hardware via RS-232 (fiscal
printers, cash-hanlding hardware, GPS, you name it!), I can tell you
that it's not always easy, and docs sometimes lack info or are plain wrong.
Unfortunately the bulk of my experience with hardware is in VB6...
Maybe you're looking at some kind of protocol wrapper bytes... Can't
really say without the detail.