[Gambas-user] Editing still blocked

Tue May 9 22:47:33 CEST 2017

Remove *all* installations of Gambas 3 (made from PPAs, repos, compiled,
etc), and then run these commands:

sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3 /usr/local/bin/gbs3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas

sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gbx3 /usr/bin/gbc3 /usr/bin/gba3 /usr/bin/gbi3
/usr/local/bin/gbs3
sudo rm -rf /usr/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/share/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3
sudo rm -f /usr/bin/gambas3.gambas

After that, try to install Gambas 3 again. That is just to make sure you
have clean install.

Jussi